AppleTextbooks.com Terms & Conditions of Use
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web sites' Terms and Conditions of Use and all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on AppleTextbooks.com's web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on AppleTextbooks.com's web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by AppleTextbooks.com at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The materials on AppleTextbooks.com's web site are provided "as is". AppleTextbooks.com makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
Further, AppleTextbooks.com does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site
In no event shall AppleTextbooks.com or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on AppleTextbooks.com's Internet site, even if AppleTextbooks.com or a AppleTextbooks.com's authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on AppleTextbooks.com could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. AppleTextbooks.com does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. AppleTextbooks.com may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. AppleTextbooks.com does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
AppleTextbooks.com has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by AppleTextbooks.com. Use of any such linked web site is at the user's own risk.
By visiting AppleTextbooks.com, you agree that the laws of the United States and the laws of the state of Florida, without regard to principles of conflict of laws, will govern these Conditions & Guidelines and any dispute of any sort that might arise between you and AppleTextbooks.com.
Any dispute relating in any way to your visit to AppleTextbooks.com or to products you purchase through or sell to AppleTextbooks.com must be submitted to
confidential arbitration, in Seminole County, Florida. However, if we should claim that you, in any manner, have violated or threatened to violate
AppleTextbooks.com's intellectual property rights, AppleTextbooks.com may either resort to arbitration as described in the preceding sentence or seek injunctive
or other appropriate relief in any state or federal court.
If we do resort to a court in such a case, you hereby agree that such court may exercise personal
jurisdiction over you and also that venue may be laid in such a court. AppleTextbooks.com and you agree that such arbitration will be conducted under
the rules then prevailing of the American Arbitration Association. We also agree that any arbitration award will be binding and may be entered as a judgment
in any court of competent jurisdiction. To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, no arbitration under this Agreement will be joined to an
arbitration involving any other party subject to this Agreement, whether through class arbitration proceedings or otherwise.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes (including your email address being added to our email subscriber list), unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.